- New for 2020! 2020 new, changed, and deleted code updates for accuracy.
- Yellow highlighted orientation lines. Lines in the Index to Diseases and Injuries lead to correct indentation.
- Highlighted codes. To easily find MACRA quality measure-related diagnosis codes.
- Adhesive tabs. Preprinted tabs for quick, easy reference to frequently used sections and codes.
- Symbols/alerts with Z codes. To identify primary Dx for this code chapter.
- Age and gender icons. Avoid simple and potentially embarrassing mistakes.
- Primary diagnosis indicators. To be certain of what code to report.
- Manifestation codes. The necessary information to make codes more payable.
- Full-color anatomical illustrations. To accurately identify which part of the body the code describes.
- Extension symbols. To identify encounter, recovery stage, or laterality.
- Spiral binding. Book lays flat for easy coding, scanning and printing, and durability.