HCPCS 2020 Level II Professional Edition (HCPCS Level II (American Medical Assn))
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Full-color Netter’s Anatomy illustrations clarify complex anatomic information and how it affects coding.
• At-a-glance code listings and distinctive symbols identify all new, revised, reinstated and deleted codes for 2020.
• The American Hospital Association Coding Clinic® for HCPCS citations provides sources for information about specific codes and their usage.
• Convenient spiral binding provides easy access in practice settings.
• Quantity featurehighlights units of service allowable per patient, per day, as listed in the Medically Unlikely Edits (MUEs) for enhanced accuracy on claims.
• Drug code annotations identify brand-name drugs as well as drugs that appear on the National Drug Class (NDC) directory and other Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved drugs.
• Color-coded Table of Drugs makes it easier to find specific drug information.
Organized for quick and accurate coding, HCPCS Level II 2020 Professional Edition codebook includes the most current Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) codes and regulations, which are essential references needed for accurate medical billing and maximum permissible reimbursement.